Covid 19 Update
Our promise to you for your well-being during your stay.
Please be assured that our Covid 19 response team have worked very hard to enhance all of our existing policies throughout the hotel to ensure you have a comfortable stay with us. We are really looking forward to extending you a warm welcome on the 29th June, when we reopen.
All the information you need regarding your stay will be sent to you in a pre-arrival email. Below are some of our enhancements and protocols for your safety:
- Check in will be minimised for your convenience and safety (see pre stay email)
- Sanitizing stations will be located at all entry point and high touch areas. We have increased our schedule and frequency of cleaning all these areas in accordance with HSE guidelines.
- All our teams have been retrained in all hygiene matters and extra protocols put on place in every department.
- Social distancing measures are in place throughout the hotel. For your health & safety we aim to keep the 2 meter rule indoors, for the foreseeable future where we have the space to do so even if guidelines reduce to 1 meter.
- In our guest bedrooms we have elevated our rigorous protocols in relation to cleaning and sanitizing. Your room will be sealed after cleaning awaiting your arrival. All reading material has been removed to comply with guidelines, but any member of our team are ready to help you with any queries or suggestions during your stay.
- Restaurant: We invite you to join us for a relaxing dinner, it is essential that you please make a reservation in advance of arrival if possible.
- Breakfast: we will advise you on arrival if you need to make a reservation.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and assure you that our welcome and friendliness has NOT changed. We really look forward to getting back to hospitality and welcoming you to the Clew Bay Hotel for your staycation.
Maria, Darren and all the team.