Covid 19 Health & Safety Information
Our promise to you for your well-being during your stay.
Please be assured that our Covid 19 response team has worked very hard to ensure the Clew Bay Hotel is a safe environment for you and your loved ones. We have enhanced all of our existing policies throughout the hotel to ensure you have a comfortable stay with us. The team has all completed Covid 19 Health and Safety training and we are proud to display the Failte Ireland Covid 19 Safety Charter. We are really looking forward to extending you a warm welcome you when it is safe to do so.
All the information you need regarding your stay will be sent to you in a pre-arrival email. Below are some of our enhancements and protocols for your safety:
- Check in will be minimised for your convenience and safety (see your pre stay email)
- When circulating in public areas of the hotel you should wear a fask mask.
- Sanitizing stations will be located at all entry point and high touch areas. We have increased our schedule and frequency of cleaning all these areas in accordance with HSE guidelines.
- All our teams have been retrained in all hygiene matters and extra protocols put on place in every department.
- Social distancing measures are in place throughout the hotel. For your health & safety we aim to keep the 2 meter rule indoors, for the foreseeable future where we have the space to do so even if guidelines reduce to 1 meter.
- In our guest bedrooms we have elevated our rigorous protocols in relation to cleaning and sanitizing. Your room will be sealed after cleaning awaiting your arrival. All reading material has been removed to comply with guidelines, but any member of our team is ready to help you with any queries or suggestions you have during your stay.
- Restaurant: We invite you to join us for a relaxing dinner, it is essential that you please make a reservation in advance of arrival if possible.
- Breakfast: You will need to make a reservation this can be done prior to arrival or on arrival.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and assure you that our welcome and friendliness has NOT changed. We really look forward to getting back to hospitality and welcoming you to the Clew Bay Hotel for your staycation.
Maria, Darren and all the team.